MONSTER ENERGY AMA SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Opening Ceremonies - 6:30pm
Main Event - 7:00pm
Doors Open/Practice & Qualifying - 12:00pm
Treadhead seats and kids' tickets start at $15!
*Restrictions and fees may apply; no double discounts
Monster Energy Pit Party
The Monster Energy Pit Party is going to be huge this year! In addition to meeting your favorite riders and teams, you will have the unique opportunity of seeing 50 of the world's best BMX riders in action during Round 2 of the Toyota BMX Triple Challenge.
Kyle Baldock took Round 1 in Anaheim, but it's anyone's game as the #BMXTripleChallenge heads to University of Phoenix Stadium. The competition begins at Noon local and goes until 6pm. Arrive early, as you won't want to miss a second of the action.
Pit Passes are available for $10 online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 800-745-3000. Fans can also bring an empty Monster Energy can to gain free access into the Pit Party.
*Same day event ticket along with Pit Pass required for entry. Autographs are not guaranteed.
Discounts & Coupons
Stop by any Fry’s location and pick up a can of Monster Energy to recycle at the pit entrance for your ((FREE)) admission to the Pit Party!... And right now Fry’s has special pricing on Monster Energy… Fry’s, fresh food low prices
Stop by any participating Circle K location and pick up a can of Monster Energy to recycle at the pit entrance for your ((FREE)) admission to the Pit Party!... Check out Circle K for special pricing on Monster Energy!
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into University of Phoenix Stadium, the stadium will follow an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
The NFL Committee on Stadium Security unanimously recommended the implementation of this measure that will enhance public safety and make it easier for fans to gain access in all stadiums.
The stadium strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but has outlined what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). The team will have these bags available at University of Phoenix Stadium gates on game day.
- Small clutch bags, with a maximum size of 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear.
Area Map / Driving Directions
For a map and driving directions, click here.