Team Name: GEICO Honda
- Manufacturer – Honda
- Team Manager – Dan Betley
- Mechanic – Ricki Rock
Turned Pro: 2009
Best Career Season Result: 3rd place in 2016 (250SX West)
2017 Season Result: 6th (250SX East)
- 1 career 250SX Class win
- 6 career 250SX Class podiums
- Enjoyed the best season of his career in 2016, two years after retiring from the sport
- Career-best 450SX Class finish at the Atlanta supercross in 2018 in his 450SX debut.
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
- Retired from racing in 2013 due to numerous injuries, but returned to full-time competition in 2016
- Married with a son, Jagger, and daughter Lennon; wife Paige host a series of YouTube vlogs featuring footage from the races and their other road trips
2018 Season Recap:
Christian entered the 2018 season as a full-time rider for the GEICO Honda team competing in the western regional 250SX Championships. He was sixth in points before getting called to fill in again on Team Honda HRC. After Craig made his 450SX debut at round 9 in Atalnta, he was able to capture his best career finish of a fifth overall. As a result, Craig was signed to continue in the 450SX Class for the remainder of the 2018 season.
After an amazing comeback to racing in 2016, Christian had some up & down results in the last two years. In 2019, he is looking to find that same momentum he had when he came back to racing in '16. Craig is expected to be a title contender and battle for leads with the stacked East Coast field of riders.