- TURNED PRO: 2018
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 4th 2019 (250SX East)
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 4th (250SX East)
- 2020 Daytona Supercross 250SX Champion – First professional supercross win
- 2 2018 AMA Arenacross Lites East Main Events wins
- 2017 Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Stars 10th place
- 2017 AMA Amateur Motocross Racer of the Year
- 8 Career Loretta Lynn’s AMA Amateur Motocross National Championships
- 2014 AMA Youth Motocross Racer of the Year
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Enjoys camping, hunting, fishing and off-roading
- Nicknamed “Man Child”
2020 Season Recap
Garrett Marchbanks made a name for himself during his 2020 Supercross 250SX East season. Marchbanks registered five top-5 finishes in just seven races, with the highlight of his season coming in Daytona when he took the main event win over Chase Sexton. Unfortunately, Marchbanks season was cut short after a crash in Round 8 that left him with a bruised lung and multiple torn ligaments. Marchbanks had a successful surgery following the crash and began a 5-month healing process with his sights set on January to begin racing again.
Marchbanks spent nine years riding for Team Green Kawasaki which led to his stint with Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki. However, heading into 2021 Marchbanks and the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki team have parted ways and Marchbanks is heading to South Carolina to race for the historic privateer program, ClubMX Yamaha. This will be a big change for Marchbanks but after the progress he showed in his 2020 season there is no doubt he will be looking to add more wins to resume come January.