- TURNED PRO: 2017
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 10th place 2019 250 Motocross
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 23rd place 250SX West
- 1st place finish Motocross of Nations MX2 world championships (2017)
- 2nd place finish Motocross of Nations MX2 world championships (2018)
- 6 career MXGP podium finishes
- 2 Pro Motocross 250 Class Podium Finishes
2020 Season Recap
Hunter Lawrence was sidelined due to a shoulder injury for the majority of the 2020 250SX Western Regional Supercross season. Lawrence was able to get healthy enough to compete in the final two rounds of the 250SX West series in Salt Lake City where he finished 10th and 16th respectively.
Lawrence is coming into 2021 with a slightly new look as he and his brother, Jett, shift over from the no-longer GEICO Honda team to the Honda HRC team alongside 450SX teammates, Ken Roczen and Chase Sexton. This team shift provides a big opportunity for the Lawrence brothers to make their mark on the sport while working their way up to the 450SX Class. Hunter will look to stay healthy and really test his limits in a full season of Supercross racing in 2021.