- TURNED PRO: August 2019
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 7th 2020 (250SX East)
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 7th (250SX East)
- Six career 250SX top-10 finishes
- 2019 Open Pro Sport Amateur National Champion
- 2019 AMA Nicky Hayden Amateur Horizon Award recipient
- Getting a Factory ride with Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing
- 2nd (250 Futures) 2019 Monster Energy Cup
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Began riding when he was four and racing when he was six years old
- Looks up to the riding style of Malcolm Stewart who is a close friend
2020 Season Recap
Jalek Swoll put together the rookie 250SX Supercross season that was expected of him after a dominating career in the amateur ranks. Swoll registered six top-10 finishes over the span of eight races with the highest finish being 6th Place in Salt Lake City 3. These consistent performances throughout the season were enough to place Swoll at 7th in the final season ending standings, falling just two points shy of 5th Place.
Swoll is entering his second season alongside the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team. After falling just short in his rookie campaign, the Florida native will look to crack into the top five every week and establish himself as a true front runner in the 250SX Class. Swoll, amongst a few other select young riders, are the fuel behind the youth of this sport with the presence they bring both on and off the track. We hope to see more of this energy and excitement in Swoll’s racing come 2021.