- TURNED PRO: 2012
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 3rd 250SX East in 2015, 2016, 2018
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 6th place 250SX East
- Six career 250SX East wins including 13 other podium finishes
- One career 450SX podium finish in Daytona 2017
- Raced with Geico Honda team from 2016-2020
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Enjoys being outdoors, running, cycling, and playing golf
- Began riding when he was four years old
- Jeremy viewed his brother, Alex Martin, as a role model to riding and racing
2020 Season Recap
Jeremy Martin put together a strong 2020 250SX Supercross season after missing the entirety of 2019. Martin registered three podium finishes in just six races, ultimately landing him sixth in the season ending standings. Martin chose to forgo the last three rounds of his 2020 season due to points, if Martin were to finish then he would he would have pointed out of the 250SX class and been forced to move into the 450SX Class in 2021.
Martin is heading into his final year in the 250SX Class and is doing so with a new look and a new team. Martin joined the Monster Energy/Star Racing Yamaha team this past October to compete in the 250SX Class one last time with the hopes of moving up to their 450 program the following year. Martin has been long overdue for a 450SX Class ride and hopes that his proven track record of success in the 250SX Class along with his results this upcoming season are enough to get him there. Martin is no stranger to the Yamaha bike and it will be exciting to see what he can do come January in Houston.