Team Name: JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing
- • Manufacturer – Suzuki
- • Team Manager – Jeremy Albrecht
- • Mechanic – Mike Germain
Turned Pro: 2009
Best Career Season Result: 5th place in 2017 (250SX Western)
2019 Season Result: 7th overall rank (250SX West)
- • 2015 Australian SX2 Supercross Champion
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
- Most prominent current competitor from the New England area
- Nicknamed “Jimmy D” and “The Rippa’”
- One of nine children
- Has competed around the world in the Australian Supercross Championship, the FIM Motocross World Championship, the Canadian Motocross Championship and the Geneva Supercross.
- Fiance Jamie Routley, is a motocross racer from Canada. They have a dog, Marley (@missmarleyyyyy)
- Known for his two-stroke videos on YouTube and his skills of free riding and hitting ramps
2018 Season Recap:
Racing the 250 East Supercross series, Decotis fought his way up to third place at the opening round in Dallas. After breaking his back at the Daytona Supercross, Jimmy came back early in the 250 National series and pulled the holeshot at his home track of Southwick.
2019 Season Recap:
Jimmy Decotis brought a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team. The 10-year veteran is enjoying his second year with the JGRMX/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team. This experience paid off with two podium finishes in San Diego and Seattle.