- TURNED PRO: 2019
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: -- --
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 1st place in every Supercross Futures Women’s race
- Undefeated in 2019 and 2020 Supercross Futures Women’s
- 2018 AMA Female Rider of the Year
- 9x AMA National Champion
- More than 50 Major Event wins
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Learned to ride at the age of five
- Instructor at Camp Makeup2Mud, inspiring other young women to compete in the sport of Supercross
- In 2020 became the first female since 1983 to compete in an outdoor Pro Motocross race
- Nicknamed “JJ”
2020 Season Recap
Jordan ended 2020 on top after taking victories in every Supercross Futures race she entered. Jarvis is arguably the most accomplished female rider to date, winning almost every race she enters. In 2020, Jordan went undefeated in the Women’s division for Supercross Futures and will look to carry that success into her first Professional 250SX Supercross season.
2021 will be a historic year for Jordan Jarvis as she enters her first professional season in the Supercross 250SX Class. Jordan will become just the second woman to achieve this feat following Vicki Golden in 2015. This past summer Jarvis became the first female since 1983 to compete in an outdoor Pro Motocross race. Jarvis embraces the challenge of being out on the track with the men and wants to continue to break barriers for every girl wanting to follow in her footsteps.