- TURNED PRO: 2015
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 2nd 2018 (250SX East)
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: : 16th (250SX East)
- Third place in Amateur All-Stars at 2013 Monster Energy Cup
- 13 Monster Energy Supercross 250SX podium finishes and three race victories
- 2nd place 2018 250SX East
Lifestyle & General Interest
- The first rider in history to graduate from the AMSOIL Arenacross Ricky Carmichael Road to Supercross and make his Monster Energy Supercross debut in the same season
- Enjoys golf and tries to play as often as he can
- Enjoys fishing
- Married in September 2020
2020 Season Recap
Jordan Smith started his 2020 season off strong with 2 top-five finishes in his first three races, highlighted by a fourth-place finish in Atlanta. Unfortunately, Smith suffered a torn ACL due to a crash in Round 4 that kept him out for the remainder of the season.
Smith is entering his second season alongside the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki team and his number one priority for the 2021 season is to race healthy. Smith has proved that he has what it takes to compete at the highest level and if he can find a groove this season then there is no doubt that he is a podium contender every week.