- Turned Pro: 2011
- Best Career Season Result: 25th place 2020 450SX Class
- 2020 Season Result: 25th place (450SX)
- Former BMX NBL National Champion and AMSOIL Arenacross competitor
- Lake Whitney and Oak Hill Amateur National Champion in the novice class
- 14th place at the 2019 Monster Energy Cup (450SX)
- Eighth overall in Australian Supercross Championship
Lifestyle & General Interest
- One of the most popular athletes on and off the track due to his magnetic personality and catchy hip hop lyrics, Enticknap is almost as famous for his recording career as he is a Supercross athlete
- The aspiring hip hop artist released his first album “Heat 1” in 2016, which peaked at 15th on the Billboard charts and 5th on iTunes
- Proceeds from his music fund his Supercross racing
- Released “My Bikes Too Lit” prior to the 2019 season to international acclaim and fanfare
- Released “Yellow Blue” in support of friend and competitor Weston Peick when Weston was injured in an overseas event. All proceeds went to Weston’s recovery fund.
- Played in Moto 7 The Movie and emceed Moto the Movie tour
- Recently married
2020 Season Recap
The fan-favorite, known as “Seven Deuce Deuce” had a strong 2020 Supercross season ending up 25th in the season-ending standings, the best placement of his career. Enticknap was also busy off the track as he created and performed the theme song for Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game 3, released in January 2020.
2021 marks the third year of Adam’s contract with his H.E.P. Motorsports Suzuki team and momentum is at all-time high for the #722 rider. With a consistent offseason training regimen, Adam looks to put himself in every Main Event while riding up front with top contenders.