- TURNED PRO: 2010
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 19th place 2019 (450SX)
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 23rd place (450SX)
- Started competing at Loretta Lynn’s AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships in the 51cc (7-8) class in 2001 on a Cobra
- 12th place at the 2017 Monster Energy Cup
- 13th place at the 2019 Monster Energy Cup
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Enjoys training on road and mountain bikes
- Started training in 2017 with veteran Supercross star Davi Millsaps to change his diet and increase cycling time to become leaner and lighter on the bike
- Well respected within the sport as one of the top privateer racers every year. A fan favorite that is known for his electric personality on and off the track.
2020 Season Recap
2020 marked Alex Ray’s first season aboard the SGB Racing Maxxis Babbitt’s Kawasaki team, and first season riding a Kawasaki. Ray showed signs of real comfort and efficiency on the bike after finishing amongst the top 20 in six main event races.
Ray enters his second season alongside SGB Racing Maxxis Babbitt’s Kawasaki team and looks to make every main event in 2021. Ray has shown that he is more than capable of qualifying for main events and after getting his first season on the Kawasaki under his belt, it is expected that Ray will be a top 15 contender every week