Team Name: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC-KTM/WPS
- Manufacturer – KTM
- Team Manager – Forrest Butler
- Mechanic – Nate Alexander
Turned Pro: 2009
- Best Career Season Result: 4th place in 2018
- 2018 Season Result: 4th
- Got his first career 450SX win at Glendale in 2019
- Four career 250SX Class wins
- 2012 AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion
- 2011 Motocross of Nations Champion with Team USA
- Two-time member of Team USA at Motocross of Nations
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
- Blake owns and operates one of the world’s most elite motocross training facilities in Florida known as “Chupacabra Ranch”
- Nicknamed “El Chupacabra” due to his innate ability to come on strong late in races and crush the hopes of his competitors by passing them
- Earned his first career supercross win in just his fifth start
- Wears the number 4, made famous by five-time Monster Energy Supercross champion Ricky Carmichael
- Spent his first two 450SX Class seasons as teammate to legend James “Bubba” Stewart Jr.
- Helped Team USA win the 2011 Motocross of Nations during his inaugural appearance
2017 Season Recap:
Baggett showed up in 2017 riding for the newly-formed Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and Butler Bros MX LLC team, and earned his season-best finish of 3rd at round 8 in Atlanta. The California native went on to finish 6th overall with five top 5 finishes, just one point behind his teammate, Davi Millsaps, which is a testament to his new team and training regimen. Baggett is quickly becoming one of the premier division’s top young riders.
2018 Season Recap:
Blake continued his rise to the top of the 450SX division in 2018 by posting five podiums, and a very strong stat of 16 top 10 finishes in the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Championship. Baggett led some laps in 2018 and was beginning to look like he was knocking on the door of his first career 450SX victory when he suffered a wrist injury at the Atlanta round. Quick to recover, Blake finished off the championship on the podium at the Las Vegas Finals.