- TURNED PRO: 2017
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 1st (250SX East) 2019-2020
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 1st (250SX East) 2020
- 2019 and 2020 250SX East champion
- 17 podium finishes in three seasons of Supercross, both 250SX East and West, including six race victories
- 2020 Fox Raceway 450 Class Motocross champion in his rookie season
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Enjoys being outdoors
- Playing golf
2020 Season Recap
Chase Sexton was dominant in his 2020 250SX East campaign finishing on the podium in eight of nine races with his lowest finish being fourth. Sexton won five of those nine races after close battles with second place contender Shane McElrath. After a hard push in the last three rounds, Sexton took home the 250SX East title in the season-ending standings, finishing nine points ahead of McElrath.
Sexton is making the jump into his first 450SX Supercross season, remaining alongside his Honda crew and joining Team Honda HRC. Sexton has proved he is already very comfortable on the Honda CFR 450R after the season he was able to put together this summer in the Outdoor Motocross series where he finished fifth in the season-ending standings amongst some of the sport’s biggest names. Entering his rookies 450SX Supercross season, it may be safe to say that Sexton will be a podium contender every week alongside teammate, Ken Roczen.