Team Name: Team Honda HRC
- Manufacturer – Honda
- Team Manager – Erik Kehoe
- Mechanic – Rich Simmons
Turned Pro: 2009
Best Career Season Result: 3rd place in 2015 (450SX)
2019 Season Result: 7th
- 1 career Monster Energy Supercross win (450SX Class)
- Earned a championship podium finish (3rd) as a 450SX Class rookie in 2015
- 2015 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year
- 2014 250SX Class Western Regional championship runner-up
- 5 career 250SX Class wins
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
- Earned his first career professional win at his home race from Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles in 2011
- Was a BMX racer before transitioning into supercross and competed at several BMX nationals as a kid; his riding style is heavily influenced by his BMX upbringing, which he uses as a cross-training tool
- Is a car enthusiast and has built his own drift car, often partaking in that discipline during his free time
2018 Season Recap:
Seely came out strong in 2018 as one of the most promising young riders in a deeply talented field and found himself of the podium by round 3 in Anaheim. the California native earned consistent top five finishes until a crash at the Tampa round forced him out for the rest of the season.
Seely signed a one-year contract extension to compete in 2019 with Honda HRC where he has spent his entire premier class career.
2019 Season Recap:
Seely brought home just one top-five finish during the 2019 season, yet his consistent results paid off and earned him a seventh-place finish in the final standings.
On August 1, Seely announced his retirement from racing.