- Turned Pro: 2010
- Best Career Season Result: 2020 450SX Supercross Champion
- 2020 Season Result: 1st (450SX Class)
- Sits 7th on the all-time Supercross Win list.
- 2019 Monster Energy Cup runner-up.
- 2015, 2017, and 2019 450SX Class championship runner-up.
- 2018 Monster Energy Cup $1 Million Winner.
- 2016 Monster Energy Cup Champion.
- 2012 250SX Western Regional Champion.
- 12 career 250SX Class wins.
- 2013 AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion.
- 3-Time AMA Pro Motocross 450 Class Champion (2017-2019)
- 2-time member of Team USA at the Motocross of Nations.
- The only rider in the history of the sport to win his professional debut.
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Son of mountain bike racing champion, pioneer, icon, and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame inductee, John Tomac.
- Hosts his own store of ET3 merchandise at store.elitomac.com.
- An avid outdoor sportsman who spends his free time hunting.
- Enjoys spinning laps in exotic sports cars at the Las Vegas Speedway, mountain biking and stand up jet skis.
- Sponsored by Oakley, which supports Bicycles Change Lives, a nonprofit focused on changing lives with bicycles in Africa.
- Trains at Mountain Range Fitness, a “functional fitness” CrossFit gym in Cortez, Co.
- Parents founded Flying T Ranch in 1993 in Southwest Colorado with a wine vineyard, grass and alfalfa production.
- Recently became a father.
2020 Season Recap
In a year filled with uncertainty and endless obstacles, Eli Tomac rose to the occasion and grabbed his first-ever long overdue 450SX Supercross Championship title. In a heated battle with defending champion Cooper Web, Tomac strung together seven thrilling finishes in the Salt Lake City bubble that led to a final 25-point victory over Webb.
The target is now on Tomac’s back heading into 2021 as he looks to hold onto his 450SX Supercross title alongside his Monster Energy Kawasaki team. A newly inspired Cooper Webb and a healthy Ken Roczen will surely put Tomac to the test and make for yet another thrilling season of racing.