- 5 career Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 450SX wins
- 4 career Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship 450 Wins
- 2013 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year
- 2012 Monster Energy Cup Champion
- Back-to-back Eastern Regional 250SX Class Champion (2011 & 2012)
- 11 career 250SX Class wins
- Three-time member of Team USA at the Motocross of Nations
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Nicknamed “Bam Bam” for his aggressive nature on the racetrack, where he doesn’t shy away from contact in order to make a pass
- Is known to be one of the most outspoken and fun-loving riders in the sport with a flashy riding style, making him one of the most popular riders
- Has expanded his accolades internationally, winning several marquee races in Europe
- Named King of Bercy in 2019 as the overall winner of Bercy Supercross in France
- Enjoys cycling for leisure and training
- Recently became a father in December of 2022
2022 Season Recap: Barcia had a strong 2022 campaign, finishing fifth overall in his second Supercross season aboard a GASGAS while grabbing six podium finishes on the way. Barcia then went on to claim eighth in the Pro Motocross series with eight top-tens and one podium finish, a consistent finish with previous years.
2023 Outlook: Barcia’s 2023 season looks promising, his third year on the Spanish motorcycle could prove to be his best one yet. However, the premiere 450SX Class is looking stronger than ever and if Barcia wants to be in the mix come the seasons end, he’s going to have to put himself in winning situations.