Team Name: SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts Honda
- Manufacturer – Honda
- Team Manager – Tony Alessi
- Mechanic – Brent Duffe
Turned Pro: 2002
2018 Season Result: 5th
- 1 career Monster Energy Supercross win (450SX Class); became the oldest Main Event winner is history at 34 years old in 2018.
- 3 career 250SX Class podiums
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
- Honed his talents in Arenacross before making the transition to supercross and establishing himself almost immediately
- Rose to prominence competing for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams
- A veteran rider who is one of the oldest competitors in the sport at the age of 32, married with a daughter
- Has achieved considerable success competing in specialty events in Europe and is the three-time reigning Australian Supercross Champion
2018 Season Recap:
Justin Brayton will remember the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Championship forever. On March 10th in Daytona, Brayton became the oldest racer in history to score a 450SX Main Event victory. It was a great season for Justin overall as he was able to also win a Triple Crown Main Event in Atlanta and would finish the 2018 season with six top five finishes. To highlight his remarkable season, Brayton also signed a two-year extension with SmarTop/MotoConcepts Racing Honda. Bryaton will lineup in 2019 alongside former teammate Vince Friese.