- TURNED PRO: 2011
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 1st (250SX East)
- 2020 SEASON RESULT: 7thth (450SX)
- 3rd at the 2019 Monster Energy Cup
- 2016 250SX Eastern Regional Champion
- 3 career 250SX wins, 12 podiums and 24 top-fives
- 5th at the 2014 Monster Energy Cup
- 2nd at the 2015 East/West Shootout
- 2011 AMA Motocross Rookie of the Year
Lifestyle & General Interest
- Affectionately known as “Mookie”
- Enjoys fishing and quit racing as a youth for a few years to fish instead; joked about joining the Bassmaster professional fishing tour.
- Younger brother to James Stewart, one of the winningest Supercross riders in history.
2020 Season Recap
Malcolm Stewart put on a strong and consistent 2020 Supercross campaign after an injury ridden 2019 season. After gathering fifteen top 10 finishes, Stewart was able to walk away in seventh place on the season ending standings, tying him with the 2020 outdoor Motocross champion, Zach Osborne.
Stewart is heading into 2021 with a new look as he inked a Supercross season deal with Monster Energy/Star Racing Yamaha this past October. This is a great step in the right direction for Stewart who is already very comfortable on the new wheels. It will be interesting to see how this new support system impact his performances and momentum heading into round 1 in Houston come January.