- TURNED PRO: 2006
- BEST CAREER SEASON RESULT: 6th place 450SX Class in 2020
- 2021 SEASON RESULT: 15th (450SX)
- Five career Monster Energy Supercross 450SX Class podiums and one win
- 2020 Lucas Oil Outdoor Motocross 450 Champion
- Competed in 2019 Motocross of Nations where he led the United States to a sixth-place finish and with a fifth-place finish for himself
- Two-time consecutive Eastern Regional 250SX Class Champion (2017 and 2018)
- 2010 British Motocross Champion MX2
- 2013 US Trophy Team member at the International Six Days Enduro (ISDE)
Lifestyle & General Interest
- One of the most traveled racers in the world, having competed in every major global championship and the world’s most prestigious enduro competition
- A well-rounded rider that has achieved success in motocross, supercross and off-road disciplines of motorcycle racing
- Father, Mark Osborne, was a drag racer who won six National Hot Rod Association titles.
- Married to wife Brittney with a daughter Emory and son Bode
- Enjoys cycling
2021 Season Recap
Osborne started off his 2021 Monster Energy Supercross season strong, with no finishes outside of the top 10 through eight rounds and one podium finish at Round 7 in Orlando. Heading into Round 8 in Orlando, Osborne aggravated a previous back injury and that unfortunately put him out for the remainder of the season.
Osborne’s back injury also put him out for most of the 2021 Lucas Oil Motocross season this past summer after he injured it once again during the second round of that series. Osborne has taken the rest of the summer to heal up and return in 2022 back to old form. Osborne will continue with team Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing but he is no longer training with the legendary Aldon Baker so it will be interesting to see how the new training plans affect his performance in 2022.