Just seven races remain between now and the first ever SuperMotocross Playoff event in Concord, NC.
The Top 20 riders will be automatically seeded into the SMX World Championship Finals. Riders in positions 21-30 plus any Supercross Main Event winners or Pro Motocross moto winners will have the opportunity to race a Last Chance Qualifier for the final two gate positions at each race.
With that in mind, here is a list of all of the movers and shakers following last weekend’s event at High Point:
450 SMX Standings – Key Changes
- Jeremy Hand: Biggest mover, moving up 14 spots from 52nd to 38th
- Garrett Masterpool: Broke into the Top 30
- Ty Masterpool: Went from 28th to 22nd, just outside the Top 20
- Cooper Webb: Went from 2nd to 1st. Ranking 1st in combined points entering the SMX Playoffs means Webb would enter Concord, NC with a valuable 25 points to his name (Full Points and Payout Breakdown)
- Ken Roczen: Went from 6th to 5th. With the seeding points being so valuable, it will be interesting to see which other big names will make surprise appearances this season in Pro Motocross to try and maximize their chances in the SMX World Championship
250 SMX Standings – Key Changes
- Preston Kilroy: Biggest mover, moving up 16 spots from 66th to 50th
- Jalek Swoll: Knocking on the door of the Top 30 after moving up from 40th to 32nd
- Ryder DiFrancesco: Broke into the Top 30
- Pierce Brown: Has dropped back to 24th
- Cameron McAdoo: Had dropped back outside the Top 20 to 22nd